[Electronics-Talk] OT Information about Uber and Lift

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sat Sep 10 20:19:36 UTC 2016

You need an IPhone or other smart phone with the Uber app to book a trip.
You cannot use a land line phone or basic cell phone, which, is probably a
violation of the ADA because many blind or otherwise physically challenged
folks cannot master the touchpads on a smart phone,or else cannot afford
them.  A new IPhone 7 costs $649, which to me is totally outrageous.

Gerald