[Electronics-Talk] OT Information about Uber and Lift

cheez cheez at cox.net
Sun Sep 11 12:39:08 UTC 2016

Eh, David, I have a feeling whomever told Naima this, was probably referring
to a wheelchair bound person.  and as far as I know, one can't inform the
driver one is blind.
>From my experience, all drivers have called me to inquire my whereabouts
when they arrive and then I tell them I'm blind and have a white cane.
I also saw a Contact Driver button on the app once.  But when I tried to
investigate it, my ride called me and I assume that option disappeared.

On the Uber website, there are instructions for iPhone users which tells you
how to get to the Contact Driver button.

Vince