[Electronics-Talk] [Electronics-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: AM/FM hdradio

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Mon Sep 19 22:56:19 UTC 2016

There is only one company that still makes HD radios, Sparc Electronics.
They mmake a few models that have voice prompts for the blind, but not all
functions are accessible, from what I understand.  Sparc HD radios are only
sold on Amazon.com.  Check out the Sparc HD portable AM/FM radio withvoice
prompts which sells for about $60:

https://www.amazon.com/SPARC-SHD-TX2-Portable-Speaker-Emergency/dp/B00VIVD7ZU

Gerald