[Electronics-Talk] Roomba Vacuum Cleaner

cheez cheez at cox.net
Thu Apr 13 04:31:34 UTC 2017

If that feature isn't mentioned in the description of the product, or you
dot' see it in the reviews, you can google the model to see if there is
information for that feature.
If not, then see if you can ask one of the people that reviewed the thing.
They shoud be able to tell you.
And lastly.  You can try to call the manufacturer and ask them.
My guess is, for that price, it probably doesn't have that feature.  Or
maybe it'll let you schedule one room at a time.  And then it would limit
the room size, too.
So give those suggestions a shot adn see what you come up with.  But I'm
pretty sure in the specifications you will find all there is to know about
the vac.

Vince