[Electronics-Talk] Roomba Vacuum Cleaner

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 12:10:53 UTC 2017

Hi, I have had one in the past. The far past. But, the past.

The ones I had were not accessible but all you have to do is push a button. That's it no big deal. But, it seemed like I was constantly cleaning the brushes. I don't know if they're like that now. But they were sure like that then.

I swore I would never get another one. But a friend of mine has like the top model and she loves it.

Jenny