[Electronics-Talk] Using Garage Band on the IPhone

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 07:01:10 UTC 2017

Hi. I have just rediscovered Garage Band. I've been playing around with it
for a few weeks.
There are quite a few things you can do with just the IPhone and voice over.
Create new projects, Play keyboards, guitar, strings, bass, drums, and all
the instrumets live. Record and playback. Create song sections and how long
they are. Use built-in loops.
So, there are quite a few things you can do. Finite editing, I'm not too
sure about. Although I was able to import a sample from an mp3 I created,
play it like a keyboard, and trim the sample so it fit the beat.