[Electronics-Talk] haven question

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Dec 6 17:35:20 UTC 2017

Hi,
That depends on one's definition of a smart phone. Some consider it to be because the Haven can store contacts and one can text.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name! Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.
   --John 13:35, NLT. My online evangelism blog can be found at www . ask in Jesus’ name . org (remove spaces)
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."