[Electronics-Talk] haven question

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 19:19:46 UTC 2017

I agree that the definition of a smart phone is somewhat vague, but I
think it's a pretty common view that an address book and texting are
features that you'll find in cell or feature phones. IMHO, a smart phone
needs to support things like email, web browsing and the ability to
install 3rd party apps.
https://www.lifewire.com/what-makes-a-smartphone-smart-579597

On 12/06/2017 11:35 AM, Lauren Merryfield via Electronics-Talk wrote:
> Hi,
> That depends on one's definition of a smart phone. Some consider it to be because the Haven can store contacts and one can text.
> Thanks
> Lauren
>
> Blessings in Jesus’ name! Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.
>     --John 13:35, NLT. My online evangelism blog can be found at www . ask in Jesus’ name . org (remove spaces)
> Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail