[Electronics-Talk] Smart phone for visually impaired people pricy

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 14 22:37:21 UTC 2017

Eric, right now, it sounds as if it would work with either at&t and or t-
mobile due to it being on the gms network. In the demo, the guy was saying
in time they would most likely do the phone for the c d m a network phones
such as verizon and I'm not sure which other companies that are that
network. I'm sure someone else knows more than I do. The wonderful thing is,
Eric, since you're not confortable with the touch screen, if you were able
to get this phone you would be able to use the buttons.

Arlene