[Electronics-Talk] insignia Model: NS-32DR310NA17 Tv

Andy Baracco wq6r at socal.rr.com
Sat Dec 16 01:22:11 UTC 2017

i purchased this TV last year and it failed after a few months. Insignia is
the house brand for Best Buy. Now I also have an insignia 19 inch model that
i have had for a few years, and it has worked flawlessly. This is not
unusual because these store brand models are often manufactured by different
manufacturers from time to time. It is possible, and in fact likely that
this may be a different model than the one I bought last year.
Andy