[Electronics-Talk] insignia Model: NS-32DR310NA17 Tv

Ronald Smith ronsmith131 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 02:32:07 UTC 2017

I also forgot to add that this TLC 32 inch has built in Roku as well.

ronsmith131 at gmail.com

From: "Andy Baracco" <wq6r at socal.rr.com>

From: "Ronald Smith via Electronics-Talk" >
My step-daughter wants the TLC 32 inch from Best Buy for Xmas. It's $169.
It has a better resolution 1080p.
I don't know the price of this Insignia, because I haven't checked it out,
but from the link contents, it appears to only be a 720p.

From: "Lauren Merryfield via Electronics-Talk"
I know nothing about this tv, but here's some info:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-32-class-31-5-diag--led-720p-smart-roku-tv/4822001.p?skuId=4822001

Thanks,
Lauren
Blessings in Jesus’ name! Your love for one another will prove to the
world that you are my disciples.
--John 13:35, NLT. My online evangelism blog can be found at www . ask
in Jesus’ name . org (remove spaces)
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."