[Electronics-Talk] OTG cable & Google Play Store for Amazon Fire Tablet wanted

Ronald Smith ronsmith131 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 02:49:13 UTC 2017

1. I have an Amazon 7 inch Fire tablet I purchased a few years back for $39
and now finally got around to really playing with it.
My VR Stream 2 piggy cable is an OTG type, but the micro end is still too
big for the Fire Tablet. The USB to micro for charging fits fine.
I guess the only way to be sure I get one that fits is to test it first? Or
does someone have a model from Amazon or elsewhere as well as price I could
check out?

I want to hook up a USB keyboard to my tablet.

2. I also want to obtain the install for Google Play Store.
Does anyone have the best site and instructions to install it?

Thanks!