[Electronics-Talk] Smartphone for visually impaired

Santiago Velasquez zanty410 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 02:19:19 UTC 2017

Hi Leslie, how is the keyboard on the Priv?

I am thinking of getting the Key one for work specifically for the keyboard.

I can do navigation with the screen, I am mainly interested on the keyboard to be able to reply to emails, texts and make changes to some documents.

I just want the speed of typing that comes with a keyboard.

Thank you very much
Kind regards
Santi