[Electronics-Talk] Amazon on Apple TV

Jenny Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 11:31:40 UTC 2017

Hi, have never heard of pure flicks. Yes, dictating, sorry,

A, what’s pure flicks, NV, I can’t find that section on my Apple TV where it’s just the list of descriptive videos for Netflix.

I have the second or third generation, it’s the one just before Siri came along. There’s got to be Emmanuel way to find the descriptive video section. I can only find it on my iPhone currently.

Sent from my iPhone