[Electronics-Talk] Where Are We Now?, Income Generation

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Dec 22 23:29:27 UTC 2017

Well done!

Yes, apparently some people don't see the difference in what you
described and begging but the first thing which is very obvious is
that beggars give you nothing in return while a musician whether a
street one or not provides you at least a song for your contribution.
I guess in some people's eyes though a piano player in a bar with a
tip jar is also begging...

in my eyes if you can express yourself with an instrument and perform
well, there's nothing wrong with it at all.

Regards,

Laz