[Electronics-Talk] Where Are We Now?, Income Generation

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 24 06:14:45 UTC 2017

right Leslie.
Not all blind people can use rehab assistance because not all of them are
seeking employment. And even if they are, the tech must be for your
education or job purposes, not quality of life.

I second your suggestion of reaching out to charity. We in virginia have
many lions groups and other civic groups and they will assist people to gain
items.

Ashley