[Electronics-Talk] Where Are We Now?, Income Generation

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Sat Dec 23 17:38:43 UTC 2017

Please remember the purpose of vocational rehabilitation is to assist
disable persons to obtain employment. Therefore, any requests for adaptive
equipment must be school or work-related. While quality of life is
important, it cannot be be the reason for a request. For those who cannot
or chose not to work, I recommend contacting your local Lions' Club or
other civic organizations for assistance.