[Electronics-Talk] rice cookers

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 07:31:52 UTC 2017

It's been a while since I've used my rice cooker, but I'm pretty sure
most rice cookers are pretty simple devices. You fill them with rice and
water and then hit a button to get them started. We've had two and there
were no accessibility considerations involved. Of course, rice cookers
may be more advanced today.

On 12/24/2017 12:26 AM, Ashley Bramlett via Electronics-Talk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> What are rather simple and accessible rice cookers out there?
>
> Thought about someday soon buying one. If there are flat buttons which do not change functions, I can label them. I read braille btw so if the manufacturer has braille for the device, let me know.
>
> Ashley

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail