[Electronics-Talk] rice cookers

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sun Dec 24 12:09:55 UTC 2017

I just purchased a Black & Decker RC506 6 cup rice cooker which is totally
accessible and easy to use.  It makes up to 6 cups of rice, and comes with a
stemer basket for steaming vegetables.  All you do is measure out the amount
of rice you want to cook using the included measuring cup, add the
appropriate amount of water using the same measuring cup, place the bowl on
the cooker, plug it in and push down the lever on the front.  When the rice
is ready, the lever pops up and the cooker keeps it warm until you are ready
to serve it.  No touchscreens or complicated menus to putz around with.  The
RC506 sells for about $15 on Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/BLACK-DECKER-RC506-Uncooked-Steamer/dp/B016Y8JSK4

Gerald