[Electronics-Talk] Rainbow color reader

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 26 22:49:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am glad you like it.  I am going to buy one for myself as my late
Christmas present to me.  I had the Colorino once and ended up sending it
back because it made too many mistakes such as telling me my grey pants were
green and my navy pants were purple.  I like the fact that the rainbow will
tell you if it is a pale shade of bink or medium or dark.  The price is more
affordable.  if the product lives up to all the expectations it is supposed
to have then I will be very happy.

Sandra
SLJohnson25 at comcast.netme