[Electronics-Talk] rice cookers

Tina Sohl tinabir80 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 04:52:53 UTC 2017

Hi. If you're still neding a rice cooker. We got ours from Walmart. I
think Aroma's the brand. It's simple, makes 4 to 6 cups I think and
has a button you push down like toasters used to. When it's done, it
pops up then is just kept on warm. Oster also makes one like that .

--
 He started something good,
 and I'm gonna believe it.