[Electronics-Talk] rice cookers

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Dec 28 11:21:55 UTC 2017

I had an Aroma Rice Cooker and cannot recommend it at all!  It worked
for a little while then just died on us.  The rice cooker just wasn't
built well enough to handle the electricity going through it.  I expect
I'll be replacing that rice cooker but with a brand different from
Aroma.  None of the electrical components had direct contact with water
either so why this happened is a mystery to me.