[Electronics-Talk] Google Home is the personal assistant

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 30 02:49:59 UTC 2017

Brad, this is interesting hearing about both home assistants, and what they
both do best. I think it may have been last year, if anyone is interested in
hearing both, there was a demonstration of both on one of the main menue
shows, if you want to get an idea. There's probably other podcasts done on
both as well, while I only know about this one show which would give anyone
an idea of these machines. Thanks again, Brad, for telling about them.

Arlene