[Electronics-Talk] need help with finding solution for a full download of 2 files

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 30 10:38:43 UTC 2017

Too those of you that can help us, write to us off list. We need help with testing the downloading  of 2 files on our web site. For about
a year or so, we've had a problem with not only us, but other people not being able
to download these files completely in full, which is very frustrating. These 2 files
are very important since it gives an idea the type of recording Curt does. So in
this email I'll tell you the web site and the files we need to download for anyone
interested in helping. For anyone that can help we need downloading of these 2 files
from the web site, and also we need the downloading results from a special testing
link from One of the guys from go daddy who is really trying to help nail down why
we're not all getting complete downloads of these files, so this help would be really
appreciated and I think will help a whole lot. To begin with, The preferred browser
is firefox. For anyone interested in assisting us if you have more than one browser,
you could test these downloads in the browsers you have, and let us know what versions
the browsers are if you can. Now as I said we need this testing the downloading of
these 2 files from the web site, itsself, and the test link from the guy from go
daddy. So the first way to test the downloading of these files accessing the files
from this special download link from the guy from go daddy. The link is
http://www.smematkailuauto.com/restorationservices.htm
and in this link you'll find links to both files, the before link and the after link.
The sizes of these files are, the before file is 330.75 mb, the after file is 319.3
mb. This is really crucially important since he's helping us in finding out why these
files can't be downloaded infull by everyone, and we'll send him all the results
you send to us, of the size of the files when you've downloaded each file and what
browsers you downloaded with and it would help to know the versions of each browser
or the version of the browser if you only have one to do this downloading with.
The second way to doing the testing of downloading these files is to go to Curt's
web site which is
www.alldigitalaudio.com
in the restoration link there will be 2 links,  the after file, of which the size
of this file in full is  319.3 mb, and
before link in full is 330.75 mb. In addition to the  browser name and version, the
size of the file you ended up with,  from the test link and the results from the
web site links, it would also  be helpful to know your geographical location. For
anyone interested in helping either send your results to me
arlene at
arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
or Curt at
greenwood33 at cox.net
Thank you, for anyone that can help because when we find the slution, we can put
more music up on the site, that we've been wanting to share, as well as for everyone
that's interested to be able to download these 2 files  in full that I mentioned
here. If you have any questions, feel welcome to ask.
Arlene