[Electronics-Talk] need help with finding solution for a full download of 2 files

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Dec 30 12:54:26 UTC 2017

Did anybody take sha512sums of those files originally?  Reason I ask is
current storeage location may have corrupted files and without
sha512sums, there's no way possible to prove or disprove corrupt files
on a server conclusively.  What might be done with these files once
they're proved complete is to make a torrent file for them.  A user uses
a bittorrent client to download the files and the torrent protocol
checks each piece of the download for corruption.  Any corruption and
that piece is downloaded until it passes the check as clean.On Sat, 30 Dec