[Electronics-Talk] Valentine's Special Prices on Brand New Bluetooth Accessories, Cases for Kindle Fire and much more!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sat Feb 4 00:38:54 UTC 2017

Just in time before Valentine's Day, announcing New Bluetooth products
and a Major Sale on our existing ones! We also have cases available
for the Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet HD8 and 7 inch. just remember to get
your Valentine's Day orders in ahead of time so we can get it shipped
to you in time.

You can still get Fire tablets from us with the screen reader set up
and speaking as well as with the addition of the Google Play Store so
you can have access to Android apps as well as the ones from Amazon.
Order from here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Tablets_c_36.html

Protect your Kindle 7 or 8 inch Fire tablet with one of these awesome
cases which doubles as a stand!
The case for the 8 inch tablet has a sleep/wake feature when you open
and close the case. Available from the above page or from here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Cases_c_37.html

Check out our Daily Deals page for a killer blow out deal on the
Talking Miccus AX4 Mini-Jack Bluetooth Receiver, only $37.99! This
Bluetooth receiver will speak through your connected speakers or
headphones when you turn it on, turn it off, or put it in pairing
mode. http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Daily-Deals_ep_49-1.html 2 Days
only! Regularly priced $49.99.

Don't miss the deals we have on these and all of our Bluetooth and
other accessories! Find out more below...

As usual on our Bluetooth accessories, instructions are included from
a blind perspective, plus we have a basic audio tutorial/demonstration
right here:

Did you know you can enable just about any device with a headphone
jack including your book readers and MP3 players to use Bluetooth, as
well as enable your non-Bluetooth headphones, powered speakers, and
stereo systems to receive audio from them? Check out this audio
presentation in which I demonstrate using the Miccus Mini-jack
Bluetooth Transmitter and receiver with my Talking MP3 Player and a
regular speaker:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Txao1DiiuvcUg3Zi1XXzJ5YkE/view?usp=sharing

You can use the basic Miccus Mini-jack TX Bluetooth Transmitter to
enable your book readers to use Bluetooth plus the basic Miccus
Mini-jack RX Receiver to enable any powered speakers, stereo systems,
even headphones to use Bluetooth. The above two are on sale this week
for only $35.99 each! Our lowerst price ever on these.

Better than that the latest Bluetooth 4.0 Miccus TX4 Transmitter is
discounted this week to only $49.99 & Talking Miccus AX4 Reciever on a
daily deal for just $37.99 which speaks when turned on, off, and in
pairing mode along with all the other Bluetooth transmitter and
receiver choices we've added to our line-up of products:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Bluetooth-Transmitters-Receivers_c_7.html

Yes, we've increased the choice of Miccus Bluetooth transmitters and
receivers to seven in order to cover just about any Bluetooth need you
may have for your particular situation. Whether you require a basic
solution or a more extensive solution we can fill your need. We have
several portable solutions and some non-portable ones, with ranges
from about 30 feet to over 150 feet as well as some low latency
options when combined with the below Bluetooth headset! Don't forget
my offer of assistance in helping you figure out what you need and
don't need. You can check them out here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Bluetooth-Transmitters-Receivers_c_7.html

These are the latest ones we've just added to the line-up:

Introducing a brand new product for long range up to 150 feet: the
Miccus Home TX Pro Long-Range Bluetooth 4.2 Transmitter on sale for
$84.99 bundled with the Miccus Xtreme 7 Antenna ($13.99 value) for
free, it increases the range 20 to 40 feet!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Home-TX-Pro-Long-Range-Bluetooth-Transmitter_p_102.html

You can also purchase it separately to increase the range of your Home
RTX (Long Range Standard version) or TX Pro: Miccus Xtreme 7 Antenna
on sale for $13.99
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Xtreme-7-Antenna_p_103.html

We also have a new smaller shorter range Bluetooth 4.1 RTX, the Miccus
Home RTX Mini Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver on sale for $49.99
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Home-RTX-Mini-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver-_p_106.html

And the portable Miccus Mini-Jack RTX Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver
on sale for $39.99.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Mini-Jack-RTX-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver-_p_105.html

These Transmitters/Receivers include aptX LOW LATENCY which brings
crystal clear digital sound with no lip-sync or delay, they work well
with one another if you are interested in this feature as well as with
the latest headset the Miccus Stealth.

We still have the Miccus long range Home RTX Bluetooth
Transmitter/Receiver, one of my favorites on sale for
$54.99:http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Home-RTX-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver_p_16.html

Check out our latest Bluetooth headset, the Miccus SR-71 Stealth
Bluetooth Headphones with microphone. This is a very nice headset
which works wirelessly with either Bluetooth or use the included cable
to connect it to a headphone jack. It's a very comfortable headset
with padding in the right places. It goes over your head and cups
around your ears so you don't disturb anyone when you decide to turn
it up! Works with smart devices such as phones and tablets or paired
with one of the Miccus Bluetooth transmitters. Very low latency
headset with great sound and long battery life. The introductory price
is just $65.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-SR-71-Stealth-Bluetooth-Headphones-with-microphone_p_15.html

Some more Bluetooth items to pair with:

We have the Miccus Pool Party Bluetooth stereo speakers at a great
price reduction (while supplies last). This is a 2+1 portable Water
Resistant Bluetooth wireless speaker: 9.05 x 3.54 x 4.92 inches This
means that in addition to the 2 front fired speakers there is a rear
mounted bass radiator to give you full fidelity! Pair with iPhone,
iPad, Tablet, Android, PC and more! Also works with the Miccus
Bluetooth transmitters on our site so you can connect to any
non-Bluetooth device such as the Victor Stream, BookPort, PlexTalk
Pocket, Talking MP3 Players, Talking Daisy Book Player etc!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Pool-Party-Stereo-Bluetooth-Speakers_p_23.html

We also have the Portable Water Resistant Bluetooth Mini Shower mono
speaker this week for just $19.99.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Water-Resistant-Mono-Bluetooth-Mini-Shower-Speaker_p_22.html

If you haven't picked one up yet:

Get a Talking MP3 Player starting as low as $79.99 for the Sansa Clip
Plus 4GB Talking MP3 Player (very few left at this price)! We also
have Brand New Talking Sansa Clip Zip Mp3 8 GB players discounted this
week to $119.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Mp3-Players_c_1.html

This week we have the new Victor Stream on sale for just $344.99 with
no additional hidden charges or shipping fees in the US. This week
with a free 8GB SD card! It also comes with a free 4GB SD card, Long
and short USB cables, protective silicone covering, earphones, and
wall charger in the box. You can read about and order it
from:http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Stream-2nd-Generation_p_78.html

This special ends on Thursday February 9th so hurry and get your
Valentine's Day gifts shipped ASAP!

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to credit approval)

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Best regards,

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121