[Electronics-Talk] Experiences with the iPhone 7, and the lack of a headphone jack

Santiago Velasquez zanty410 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 05:43:01 UTC 2017

Good day to you all, I hope everybody is doing well.

I have been considering the new iPhone 7 Plus, but since I use wired earphones across a range of devices I am not sure if all of the other benefits are worth the lack of a headphone Jack. I am aware of the Apple AirPods, but since my workday is longer than 5 hours, I can’t wait for them to recharge. I am also aware of the included adapter, but that just seems like an accident waiting to happen.

If anybody here owns either iPhone 7, would you be able to share what your experience has been living without a headphone jack?

Thank you very much for any input and suggestions.
All the best
Santi