[Electronics-Talk] Experiences with the iPhone 7, and the lack of a headphone jack

Ray Foret jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 4 09:11:48 UTC 2017

Well, Santi,

	Truth to tell, it’s no big dael really.  A bit of a novelty at first but it whares off pretty quickly.  That adapter is a very tiny little thing and I can see how someone could easily lose it down a drain or something.  Now, another adapter I have is the Belkin Rock star one to two lightning port adapter.  This makes one single lightning port in to two because what happens with this adapter is that you plug it in to your iPhone at one end of the adapter, and, the other end has two female adapter ports:  thus, you can plug in either a lightning pair of earbuds or a pair of regular headphones with the little adapter and also charge at the same time.  That’s worth it to me.

HTH.

PS.  YOu can get this special one to two adapter either directly from Belkin or from the Apple store.

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone7+ and Apple TV user!