[Electronics-Talk] AT&T and accessibility

Sharon Klug sharonklug9304 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 17:42:19 UTC 2017

AT&T was my provider for a while. I called them about a talking box or
something. I tried their app but couldn't get it to match up with my
receiver. I was wanting to record shows but couldn't get that to work
either.

I got mad and got out of the contract. The accessibility department acted
like they didn't know anything or didn't even know about the law. They said
we have hearing impaired phones. That was the only thing that they new
about.
Sharon