[Electronics-Talk] Cablevision's accessible solution

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Sun Feb 12 23:26:00 UTC 2017

Thank you for telling us this.  I have Cablevision and have asked, but the
people I spoke to said they didn't know anything.  The problem is, how do
you use the ap and that phone?  I have a regular phone with buttons.
Actually, it is the Nokia n95 with KNFB mobile reader.  I don't know
anything about aps and stuff.  Pam.