[Electronics-Talk] time warner/ Spectrum

Susan Stanzel slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Fri Feb 17 17:07:54 UTC 2017

I talked to their accessibility person who answered the phone. She first
told me she could turn on SAP through my box. Then she told me my TV had to
be able to do it. She told me about the free computer, but with all the
misinformation I am not calling to get it. I can find out what is on through
Newsline. She did not act like I would have full accessibility to the menu.

Susie Stanzel