[Electronics-Talk] accessible mobile devices

Carol Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Wed Jan 4 01:21:22 UTC 2017

I don't know by experience the IPhone. I do know that some of the Android
have this GOOGLE Voice that I saw demonstrated at the NFB convention. I got,
then, my first smart phone, thinking they all had that GOOGLE voice on them
but my Galaxy S7 does not but I am able to do quite a bit with it, though
not nearly so much as probably most people do but for the most part, my
phone and I are good buddies. That's really something coming from me, if any
of you remember my struggles, feeling that I really wouldn't be happy with
such. By the way, it was the tablet that apparently blew up, not my type of
phone and I have had it since the NFB convention.

Carol Jean