[Electronics-Talk] accessible mobile devices

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 16:32:46 UTC 2017

I'm not sure what Google Voice you're talking about, but if you have an
S7, you could use Google's screen reader, called Talk Back, instead of
Samsung's screen reader, which is similar to Talk Back and called Voice
Assistant. You could also use the software speech from Google instead of
that from Samsung, if you prefer.

On 03/01/17 19:21, Carol Feazell via Electronics-Talk wrote:
> I don't know by experience the IPhone. I do know that some of the Android
> have this GOOGLE Voice that I saw demonstrated at the NFB convention. I got,
> then, my first smart phone, thinking they all had that GOOGLE voice on them
> but my Galaxy S7 does not but I am able to do quite a bit with it, though
> not nearly so much as probably most people do but for the most part, my
> phone and I are good buddies. That's really something coming from me, if any
> of you remember my struggles, feeling that I really wouldn't be happy with
> such. By the way, it was the tablet that apparently blew up, not my type of
> phone and I have had it since the NFB convention.
>
> Carol Jean

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail