[Electronics-Talk] Instant pot

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Tue Jan 10 13:23:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

I don't have one, but I saw a friend's.  He demoed the app capability.  I was impressed. It is very accessible through the app.  I like that the pot makes beeping noises when the pot lid is locked and unlocked.  I have an electric pressure cooker that works great, but that feature would be awesome on my cooker as well.

Shannon Cook, MSW, CPM