[Electronics-Talk] Help Android double-tap

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 00:16:04 UTC 2017

I'm not sure I understand the issue, but the double tap works in Android
pretty much the same way it does in IOS. Swipe or explore until you hear
what you want to activate and then double tap anywhere on the screen.
Different versions of Android and different devices may have slightly
different sensitivities, so you may want to experiment with a harder tap
or a quicker tap, but I've never had a problem getting used to this on a
different Android device.

On 20/01/17 15:18, Nesma Aly via Electronics-Talk wrote:
> Hi,
> I have the same issue. You need to double tap and hold for a second then the
> thing you want to select will be activated.
> Hope this helps,
> Nesma

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail