[Electronics-Talk] Help Android double-tap

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Jan 21 15:15:54 UTC 2017

The device is a MotoG.  I'm afraid to move away from the app I'm in, because
I won't be able to get back, so I can't find out the Android version.
It's very frustrating.  I swipe until I find the button I want, then I
double-tap, and nothing happens.  I've tried tapping slow and tapping fast,
tapping hard or soft, tapping with the very tip of my finger or with the fat
part, tapping close to the button or on various parts of the screen, and
nothing works.  I'd think the phone was broken, but the cable guy was able
to do it, so that's not the answer.  I really don't know what to try.  Why
is this simple thing so impossible?
Tracy