[Electronics-Talk] Braille scales

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Tue Jan 24 13:40:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

Does anyone know of any Braille scales, electronic or otherwise on the market now?  I have a talking scale, but I'd like to be able to weigh myself in private.

Shannon Cook, MSW, CPM
Cataracts are among the leading causes of vision loss worldwide; they are usually treatable. Has an ophthalmologist diagnosed you or a loved one with cataracts? Do you need cataract surgery but can't afford the cost? If you're a SC resident and U.S. citizen not covered by Medicare, Medicaid or other insurance; and have cataracts in both eyes, we at the SC Commission for the Blind may be able to help. Give us a call at 888.335.5951 or find us online at www.sccb.state.sc.us