[Electronics-Talk] Trump Appoints Anti-Regulation Net Neutrality Enemy to Head FCC

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 21:38:19 UTC 2017

Well as for the insurance that's not a Trump thing. I had to drop my
private insurance back in 2007 because it kept going up at least $100
every year and I was self-paying back then. They kept telling me I
could drop the maternity portion but I was still having babies! When I
went to find an OB-gyn under Medicaid I was unable to secure that for
my area! SO now I have it government coverage, but can't have another
baby because of that and I am still of childbearing age? Everyone I
know who has coverabe travels to the next city 45 minutes away and at
$130 roundtrip that's not affordable care! Sadly, can't do that
self-pay now and I'm having to learn what is and isn't accepted and
when now with Medicaid/Medicare. Some of the coverage I need I don't
qualify for and other stuff is not covered under those plans. ACA I
was all excited about only to find out I didn't qualify because I
couldn't find work. I also didn't qualify for the extra insurance
plans that was offered. so it's hope and wait. Trump wasn't president
then and the insurance crisis is only getting worse! Sadly, my regular
physician closed up shop at the same time and I couldn't switch to
another guide dog school because of the fact you need comprehensive
physicals and eye exams. If I had I would've missed my Eden dog
though. Things on a grand scale haven't been right and up since. Joel
amen! Marian I hope that works because if not what other recourse do
we have? As for calling the Fire Department when we smell smoke, I
normally operate that way; however, it seems someone is always beating
me to it and/or switching up things. Would that be TrumpCare? The new
Secretary of Education is not even familiar with the Individuals with
Disabilities Education Act; scary indeed! And yes that old corruption
just won't stop just like what happens in big business after all
that's his background so probably no hope there. And now! Back to
discussion of electronics.