[Electronics-Talk] pdf's saying "empty document"

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Jul 4 18:11:43 UTC 2017

You do ocr on its contents if you have the facilities like latest
version of jaws with ocr in it or some other means to do ocr on the
document.

That's a totally inaccessible pdf document and Adobe should get all Jaws
upgrade bills for the next hundred years in payment for allowing such
garbage to be created.