[Electronics-Talk] pdf's saying "empty document"

alley.cat.77 at gmail.com alley.cat.77 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 15:56:34 UTC 2017

When you hear empty document, you can use the following steps to see if the JAWS OCR will read the document. (OOCR stands for Optical Character Recognition)
After you've opened the document
Press the Insert (JAWS) key followed by the space bar.
Release these keys and then press O.
Then press D for Document.
If the JAWS OCR can read your document, it will say something like scan complete, and it will start reading the cdocument.

Good Luck
Alley