[Electronics-Talk] pdf's saying "empty document"

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Jul 4 18:16:23 UTC 2017

One of the problems with Adobe is it makes creating accessible documents
very complex for most computer users.  Most computer users know less
about their technology than the membership of this list so of course
those users are going to fall into that trap.
I participated in a world-wide Navy Training Day in 2012 and believe me,
Adobe was one of the big topics under training but by no means the only
topic.