[Electronics-Talk] appliances/washer and dryer

Laury-Johnson, Shawnese (LARA) laury-johnsons at michigan.gov
Fri Jul 7 12:11:48 UTC 2017

Hello some time ago there was a site owned and operated by NFB where you could find links to accessible appliances such as washers and dryers. I've tried it recently and it seems that it no longer exists. I'm in the market for a new washer and dryer but I'm trying to find something that I can use as a blind person. If anyone knows where I can find a place to search for accessible models please let me know.
Thanks

Shawnese Laury-Johnson, MA, CRC, LLPC
Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor

Bureau of Services for Blind Persons
3038 W. Grand Blvd. Ste. 4-450
Detroit, MI 48202
Phone: 313.456.3289
Fax: 313.456.1645

Laury-johnsons at michigan.gov<mailto:Laury-johnsons at michigan.gov>

IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail from the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, including any attachments, may contain privileged and confidential information, and is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY BE UNLAWFUL. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete any copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the communication.