[Electronics-Talk] What is the big deal about the palaris?

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 12:45:29 UTC 2017

Yep go to www.blindbargains.com, and look under podcasts and you will
find info. Or, go to www.hims-inc.com.
I think it's alright but the voice is somewhat annoying and you can't
change them yet, but I prefer the BN Touch; however, you can not get
GPS on it, which is sort of, a deal breaker for me. Problem is, the
BrailleSense line has GPS but, now BookShare is causing problems for
them. Sucks cause I was looking at the U2 Mini. Now I don't know what
to do. I could get the new Orbit Reader, but the sound of the pins
coming up is bothersome when It's done over and over again, and being,
that I am not versed in the latest Office products, that is why I
favored a full fledged notetaker w/braille display.
Hope I ansered your questions, or at the least, pointed you in the
right direction.