[Electronics-Talk] Even If I have the latest iOS?

a chew a1chew at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 15 16:58:03 UTC 2017

in my opinion, you should purchase the newsets model that your budget
allows.

Why, as time goes by, Apples will stip supporting and updating the
software on olders models.

the iPhone 5 and older are in this catagory.

Many apps will not run properly with older software.

asw a bluetooth ruse, the earphone jack is a non-issue.

years ago i just got tired of getting tangled uip in the cords and moved
to wireless, bluetooth.

--

A Chew

In Sharks territory