[Electronics-Talk] Even If I have the latest iOS?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jul 15 17:47:32 UTC 2017

What you get depends on your needs, your likes, the size, and your
budget.  You would not want a phone that is too old because software
has improved, and older phones won't do some things, or run some
apps.  I don't know why you would stop at a 5 or 5S though. If the
headphone jack is very important to you then you won't want a 7 or
7plus, but that is a personal choice.  I don't find it that big a
deal, but each person's situation is different.

Dave