[Electronics-Talk] dishwashers "for the blind"

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 26 01:06:50 UTC 2017

Yes, mine has some type of interesting drying strategy.  For the most part
the dishes are dry, but the flatware seems to stay wet for a while.  I've
learned that putting plastic storage containers in the dishwasher makes for
a very wet unloading experience, so we no longer put them in there.  We have
also found that using the Sanitize mode improves drying end result.  Opening
the dishwasher door slightly soon after the dishwasher finishes it multi
hour process improves the drying process.  Sometimes this all seems like a
lot of hoops to jump through for clean dishes, but it beats standing at the
sink washing them by hand.

Annette