[Electronics-Talk] dishwashers "for the blind"

Matthew Chao mattchao at verizon.net
Tue Jul 25 23:34:10 UTC 2017

Hi, Annette.  I also have a Bosch dishwasher and, while I'm not sure I
can do the set and forget thing, I can easily set it up each time -
normal or heavy load, etc.  There is a drying mode, but no coils inside.
  I think it just uses the properties of hot water and the stainless
steel tub to dry the dishes; don't know how that works.  But the dishes
are dry when I choose this mode.--Matthew Chao