[Electronics-Talk] Magnification apps

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 04:05:01 UTC 2017

Hi all!
I have a high partial friend who's CCTV died last week. She is trying to get through the loops at the Oregon Commission for the Blind to either fix it or replace it. In the mean time, she is looking for iphone apps to aid in magnafacation for reading documents and food packiges. I recamended Be My Eyes but I'm no expert on turning an iphone into a portable hard copy document reader. Does anyone know of an app that can magnifay regular documents into large print ones that are in hard copy? Any ideas will be great!!!

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown

 Sent From My GMail EMail account On My IPhone SE. Typed to you with my Keys To Go blue tooth Keyboard, the only keyboard I know to work with an IPhone SE.