[Electronics-Talk] Deals: New Talking Book Player, Victor Stream, Victor Reader Trek, Talking Mp3 Players, Free Wall Charger!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sat Jul 29 01:19:51 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

This week we have a free wall charger and other special deals on all
of our Talking Players & Accessories with Podcast Demos so you can
check out our newest Talking Book Player and other devices plus learn
how to easily enable them to work wirelessly!

Also Introductory Deal on the Victor Reader Trek and other exciting news!

For our Daily Deal we've got the Miccus TX4 Bluetooth transmitter
which is the one I recommend for use with your portable devices. It
transmits the audio from the headphone jack up to 45 feet and runs for
over 10 hours on a battery charge. Get it on this Daily Deal for just
$39.99! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Daily-Deals_ep_49-1.html

We have some brand new 4GB Sansa Clip Zip Talking MP3 Players
available for just $109.99 plus we'll include a $10.99 value wall
charger for free! There is  a very limited amount of these so if you
want a brand new Talking MP3 Player now is the time to get one!
Remember it comes with the latest firmware which will enable it to run
for over 27 hours on one battery charge!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Sansa-Clip-Zip-Talking-MP3-Player-4GB_p_12.html

Get the introduction to the Talking MP3 Players at the below link.
Press enter on the link then search for the word download and save the
file normally.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZcvzGZ5PHsEb5dec5rWatGSGVRpyffUooV

For a more feature-packed device get our new Talking Book Reader which
comes with the high quality Ivona voices built in and plays all sorts
of unprotected files including Daisy books, eBooks, music, audio
books, and even video files plus records from its built-in mic,
external mic/line-in, FM stereo radio, and on top of that has internet
capability for internet radio stations and podcasts with over two
times the old model's battery life for only $229.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-Newest-Edition_p_111.html

Get the introduction to the Talking Book Reader 2nd Edition at the
below link. Press enter on  the link then search for the word download
and save the file normally.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ3vzGZeSdSOCHGJ3kglro6lkt3n5BqUg0V

And for those of you who want access to NLS/Bard and Audible.com files
we have the latest Victor Reader Stream 2nd generation very affordably
priced at just $346.99! Just like from Humanware except not as
expensive: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Stream-2nd-Generation_p_78.html

Contact  us to reserve your brand new Victor Reader Trek! As always
you can get it from us for less than if you went directly to
humanware! We won't charge you  shipping in the US or tax unless you
live in the State of Florida!

We have deals on Micro SD and SD cards to greatly increase the
capacity of all of these devices and others:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Micro-SD-SD-cards_c_14.html

Enable any of these Talking Mp3 or Book Players above to use Bluetooth:

This is an old presentation but it demonstrates  how I made my Talking
MP3 Player send the audio wirelessly to a regular speaker with the use
of a Bluetooth transmitter and receiver. Check it out at the below
link. Press enter on  the link then search for the word download and
save the file normally.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ0rzGZGSMeAghqmtS8uFCS9BMk7z3FU6PX

On sale this week the latest Bluetooth 4.0 Miccus TX4 Transmitter
which is only $45.99 or even lower at $39.99 if you catch our daily
deal, to enable your book readers/players to use Bluetooth plus the
Talking Miccus AX4 Reciever which is only $35.99 which speaks when
turned on, off, and in pairing mode to enable any powered speakers,
stereo systems, even headphones to use Bluetooth.

To cover your wireless audio listening needs, we have several portable
solutions and some non-portable ones, with ranges from about 30 feet
up to 150 feet as well as some low latency options when combined with
the above Bluetooth headset! Don't forget my offer of assistance in
helping you figure out what you need to fill your Bluetooth wireless
listening needs.

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Bluetooth-Transmitters-Receivers_c_7.html

Bluetooth accessories to use with these players & other devices:

When you order any Bluetooth device from us you'll get the description
and instructions from a totally blind perspective emailed to you at no
charge! I describe the device so you won't have any trouble figuring
out what controls are where and following my directions you'll be able
to set up and use them without any assistance from anyone else!

Check out the newest Bluetooth Headset on our site, the Miccus SR-71
Stealth Bluetooth Headphones with microphone. This is a very nice
headset which works wirelessly with either Bluetooth or use the
included cable to connect it to a headphone jack. It's a very
comfortable headset. It goes over your head and cups around your ears
so you don't disturb anyone when you decide to turn it up! Works with
smart devices such as phones and tablets or paired with one of the
Miccus Bluetooth transmitters. Very low latency headset with great
sound and long battery life. Get it now for just $59.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-SR-71-Stealth-Bluetooth-Headphones-with-microphone_p_15.html

We  have the Portable Water Resistant Bluetooth Mini Shower mono
speaker this week for just $19.99.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Speakers_c_12.html

Don't forget we have USB data/charging cables for your players/book
readers and phones, OTG cables, Stereo Audio Auxiliary 3.5 mm Male to
Male cables, Samsung Haven charging cradles, and wall chargers:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Cables-and-Charging-Accessories_c_13.html

On Sale: We have both 7 inch and 8 HD Talking Kindle Fire tablets
which we've turned on the screen reader and set up with the Google
Play Store so you can use apps from Android as well as the apps from
the Amazon app store! You can read about them and place your order
here: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Tablets_c_36.html

You can use either a Bluetooth keyboard or connect a regular USB
keyboard to the tablet with the use of an OTG cable to make typing
easier or for those who haven't fully mastered the use of a touch
screen yet. You can also attach a flash drive to the tablet!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/OTG-On-The-Go-cable_p_96.html

Protect your 7 or 8 inch Fire tablet with one of these awesome cases
which doubles as a stand! The 8-inch tablet's case has a sleep/wake
feature when you open and close the case. Available in the combo boxes
found below the tablet on its own page or from here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Cases_c_37.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to credit approval)

This special goes through Thursday August 3rd.

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com