[Electronics-Talk] Speaking Teacher - multi languages teaching program.

mariuszsuder at interia.eu mariuszsuder at interia.eu
Sat Jul 29 10:48:30 UTC 2017

Hello. My name is Mariusz Suder. I'm a software developer. I'd like to tell you about a new teaching, speaking program - certainly accessible for blinds too. Program works under Win 7, Win XP and fully functional version can be tested for free for 30 days. Despite that many tests files in different languages have already been prepared, new language tests can be written on your own. Please visit my internet site for download and further information: http://www.sudermariusz.com.pl/speakingteacher.html